All reservations MUST be made by credit card and the person checking in MUST be the card holder and must have valid I.D.
Credit card will be charged a day prior to arrival.
A credit card is required for security deposit and card must be under the same name as the card used to make the reservation.
COVID SANITIZING FEE
For large group bookings, a COVID sanitizing of $400.00 plus 13% H.S.T. fee is required.
Newton Villa offers free parking, however limited to one parking space per room booking.
Smoking and Damages
Our facility is strictly no smoking except for designated smoking areas outside. Smoking is not permitted on balconies. This includes tobacco, marijuana and vaping.
When checking in, a credit card is required for a security deposit of $200.00. This amount will be charged to the guest in the event of damage or evidence of smoking. Alternatively, the guest may pay a cash deposit of $300.00, refundable upon check-out. If smoking is discovered on premises, the guest will be fined $200.00.
Third Person Policy
If you are bringing a third person to any of the king rooms or the family room, we require an additional fee of $25.00 per extra person.
All other rooms have a maximum capacity of 2.
Limited accessibility features.
Permission to Move Furniture from Rooms
You must obtain permission before removing furniture, appliances or any accessories from rooms or indoor/outdoor common areas.
Missing Items Penalty
We will charge a fee of $50.00 each for missing items such as room key, laundry basket, alarm clock, iron, hairdryer etc.
We welcome children age 12 and older. Younger children are only permitted when the entire villa is booked by large groups. This is for the peace and quiet of other guests.
Refunds granted on bookings made by credit or debit card will be charged a processing fee of 4% of the refund amount.
The guest will be charged the first night if they cancel within the 7 days before arrival.
Cancellations on bookings made within 7 days before arrival are non-refundable.
Any guest who does not show up will also be charged for one night.
If a guest who is currently lodging at Newton Villa with a booking of 2 or more days and decides to cut their booking short, they must provide 24 hour notice. Otherwise the remaining days will not be refunded.
If entire property is booked, cancellation must be made at least 2 months prior. Otherwise, the first night will be charged.
Reservations can be extended during the course of stay as long as the room has not been booked by another party.
Check Out Time
Check Out Time is 11:00 a.m. Guest will be given a grace period of up to 15 minutes to check-out late. If the guest does not vacate the room by 11:15 a.m. they will be charged an extra day.
An amount equal to 25% of the total due is required for the dates booked for group reservations. 25% of the entire amount will be charged to reserve the room and the remaining 75% two weeks prior to the date.
Please note that upon arrival, all guests are required to show the same credit card used in making the reservation.
For all other reservations, the balance owed will be charged on the credit card provided 48 hours prior to arrival.
Belongings Left Behind
If any belongings are left in room upon check out, we will keep these articles in our lost and found for one month. If the item is not reclaimed in that time, it will be discarded.
For safety reasons we require that candles are not to be brought into premises.
For the consideration of all guests, we do not allow pets for the sake of cleanliness and those with allergies.